4 December 2017
- Eshkhodzhaeva A.S. - expert of the Executive Office of the Government - ZHANY DOORGO - KYRK KADAM 2018-2023
- WHO European Centre for Primary Health Care - A scoping review of health services delivery in Kyrgyzstan to identify pertinent policy issues: What does the evidence tell us?
5 December 2017
- Head of the DHCP&DP - Toimatov S.Sh. - State Guaranteed Benefits Program for provision of citizens with health care, health indicators of population.
- State guaranteed benefits program
- JOINT WHO PRESENTATION - Prioritizing services for improving health outcomes in Kyrgyzstan: key considerations and policy options
- Tihomir Strizrep, MD Consultant, World Bank - State Guaranteed Benefit Package review and proposal for revision
- Zhanuzakova N.E., Head of the Department for Strategy, Analysis, Quality of Health Care under the Mandatory Health Insurance Fund - Results of the introduction of one-day/short-term stay departments/beds for children in the hospitals of the Kyrgyz Republic
6 December 2017
Kaliev M.T., Chairman of the Mandatory Health Insurance Fund - Development of a system for strategic procurement of health services in the Single Payer System
Andres Rannamäe - Why Strategic Purchasing for foms?
Kyrgyz Republic Results Based Financing (RBF)
The World Bank - PRELIMINARY RESULTS FROM THE Impact evaluation of the Kyrgyz republic performance based payments project
Tihomir Strizrep, MD Consultant, World Bank - Developing day hospitalization - major potential for cost saving and quality improvement
ROLE OF DATA FOR STRATEGIC PURCHASING What data is available and how can it be used for strategic purchasing?
Dr Charles Shaw - Quality of care in Kyrgyzstan
Towards a Model for Health Facilities Autonomy: lesson learnt from HFA project
Zhusupbekova N.E., Head of the Unit under the HR Department of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic - "Development of competent staff of family medicine: addressing the shortage of specialists in rural areas, clinical and practical training and continuing medical education"
7 December 2017